OK, so here's the rundown of my car problem.. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, so here's the rundown of my car problem..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, so here's the rundown of my car problem..

i have a cylinder 1 misfire... i know that for sure.. took it to autozone 3 times.. before changing plugs/sires, after changing plugs and wires, and after putting on new coilpacks..

the car is still misfireing. but it only seems to misfire under 3200 rpm's.

when i floor it, it miss's till about 3k rpms, but after that it climbs smoothly from 3200ish all the way to redline.

what could be my problem? could that be a fuel injector?

help please!

-Tyler
    96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tyler:
    could that be a fuel injector?

-Tyler
    <hr></blockquote>

That would be my guess since you basically did all the other stuff already.

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

Tyler, I have basically the same problem but my car feels sluggish from 3000-3200 and after that it pulls hard again. I changed the plugs/wires recently and replaced my cat last year so I dont think that could be the problem.
      1993 3.4 <br />Borla rear section<br />3 inch Catco High Flow Cat<br />2.75 inch I pipe (Picked one up from an LT-1 guy for a whole $10)<br />K&N Fipk <br />180° T-stat<br />Jet Stage II<br />10 Spoke Z28 Wheels<br />NGK\'s, Taylor Spiros<br />Mobil 1 synthetic<p>Email Viper2@chesnet.net for 4th gen replacement parts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X