Car wont start anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car wont start anymore

I wrecked it about a year ago and its been in my garrage since. Ive driven it twice since the accident and before the accident there were absoultely no problems with the car. Now I'm trying to sell it and it wont turn over. One guy (who seemed to know a lot abouth these cars) said it was a problem with the security system. I have no other ideas, anyone know how to start this thing?
    There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

id say check the battery first off.. that could easily be dead. take it to a parts place and get it charged and load tested for free. i'd start there.
    Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

I did charge it overnight and got it back into my car. The lights and all came on when I turned the key but when I tried to start the car nothing happened.
      There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X