A/C HIGH SIDE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C HIGH SIDE???

So i added a can of freon because my a/c is not even remotely cold....But my high side reading WAYYYYY up its full of freon... What do I look at now?

[ June 12, 2005, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: firebird98v6 ]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you were supposed to take readings off of the high side. I certainly didn't... I filled up my lowside with a gauge till about 50PSI (it's hot down here in FL)

Comment

wheres the low side anyways? How do you tell high from low???
      Red \'96 RS, Nitto 555\'s on 18\"x8\" Voxx\'s,body kit and spoiler,<br />Pacesetter headers,Random Technology Cat,Flowmaster Muffler,K&N intake,MSD coils, module,platinum +4 plugs,Billet+ shifter w/ B&M T-handle,WS6 rear end...LOTS OF HOPES AND DREAMS!

Comment

but yeah you are supposed to fill on the low side...
        Red \'96 RS, Nitto 555\'s on 18\"x8\" Voxx\'s,body kit and spoiler,<br />Pacesetter headers,Random Technology Cat,Flowmaster Muffler,K&N intake,MSD coils, module,platinum +4 plugs,Billet+ shifter w/ B&M T-handle,WS6 rear end...LOTS OF HOPES AND DREAMS!

Comment

the low side is off that big silver canister on the passenger side near the front.
          2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X