Blinkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blinkers

Hey guys, my blinkers on my '93 firebird dont work. The lights in them still work, so i'm guessing its a relay or fuse. Where are the relays located? or what else could it be? Any help is appreciated, but i've been driving around without them for about a year ;)
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

If you activate your turn signal, and the green dashboard arrow stays lit, then you have a bad bulb on the exterior turnsignals.
    sigpic

Comment

well, are you sure the lights in them still work? what are the symptoms. do they turn on low light when the lights are on? do they light up steady or at all when the blinker is turned on? One thing to consider is turn signal bulbs have two filaments, kinda like having two bulbs there. so either that your rear signal lights are out. or incase thats not it, your turn signal relay is located under your steering column to the right side, behind the kick panel, two 10mm bolts hold it on underneath then it clips off, you'll find it there. if thats not enough search for it and you'll find it. I am basing the relay location off my 00' so dunno.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Checked the blinker fluid lately?
        2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

hey check out its relay under the dash. it looks like a silver cylinder. get to it, pull it out, a put a new one in for like $2. your problem should be solved. nothing to it.
          Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X