I think i blew a fuse. plz help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i blew a fuse. plz help.

It appears i have shorted out my ac power adapters in the car. neither the cigarette lighter works nor the accessorie power jack works. I had a 3 way splitter hooked up to the accesorie power plug and one of the wires had come unhooked. i tried to stick it back in it. there was a flash (sparks) and then both my little blue lights and my fuz buster (plugged in the 3 way) stopped working). i tried to use the cigarette adapter but that doesn't work either ... i am hoping its a fuse and easy to fix. let me know which on (and location) to look for. thanx.
    Ummad!<br />2k pewter maro M5. 160 thermo, WhisperLid w/K&N Filter, Jet PCM Stage 2, Free Ram Air, Air Silencer Delete (purchased already and) waiting to install manual fan switch, air/fuel ratio guage.

on the drivers side to the left of the light control panel, down a little bit on the side of the dashboard is where your fuses are that you will need to replace, if it is only the HVAC fuse, then all you need is one new fuse *not sure the size* ill check when im back out at my car, but its easy to do and fuses are cheap.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

thanks dude .. i figured thats where the fuse for it will be .. i was wondering if someone knew exactly which one do i need to replace .. the power rating is on the fuses so i can figure that out .. plus yea they are cheap ... lemme know if you figure out which one it is...
      Ummad!<br />2k pewter maro M5. 160 thermo, WhisperLid w/K&N Filter, Jet PCM Stage 2, Free Ram Air, Air Silencer Delete (purchased already and) waiting to install manual fan switch, air/fuel ratio guage.

Comment

on the backside of the panel that comes off, tells you what each fuse is. just take a look at it, its easy as pie.
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

k. i'll check it out during lunch .. thanx for the assist.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X