• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bret_xi:
    what is g tech?
    wow that helped...lol
    Ever used a search engine? Just go to google and type in g-tech. Takes 10 seconds to find the answer.

http://www.gtechpro.com/
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

that was harsh... but i hardly ever use search engines.. most of the tiem i just type in whatever site i want...and its usually just here and my email...or ebay
      1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

that was harsh... but i hardly ever use search engines.. most of the tiem i just type in whatever site i want...and its usually just here and my email...or ebay
        don't sweet it man he and i just found our $5000+ we put into our motor might all go up in smoke cause of one stupid company
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bret_xi:
          don't sweet it man he and i just found our $5000+ we put into our motor might all go up in smoke cause of one stupid company </font>[/QUOTE]Intense?
          Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

well i ran g-tech again sat night and ran a 15.74 at 87mph : ) what what lol
            96 camaro 3800 series II, A4<br />BONE STOCK NOT FOR LONG

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/kaitlyn/HondaSong2.html
              'nouh said.
              Purple \'95 A4 RS...Totaled in \'03 23,000 on her :( Red \'95 Camaro M5...A Few Goddies!<br />84 Chevy 6.2L Diesel 4x4 10in. lift 38x15.50\'s<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/heartland_heat_v6\" target=\"_blank\">Heartland Heat V6</a>&lt;~Member

Comment

^hahahahaha

that was great

I like asking my buddy how much horsepower his little wing on the back added to his Civic.

"no seriously... I've been wondering whether I should install a wing or some exhuast on my Camaro... I just can't decide man, help me out."

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
                  g-tech = g-crap.

Don't believe what it tells you.
                  A properly calibrated g-tech used on a flat surface is pretty accurate.

The problem is no one really takes the time to calibrate them, or they don't run on a flat surface.
                  SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

car and driver just did a comparison of several of these onboard timing devices and put em against timing lights at a strip also put em up against their own $11k GPS based test equipment. The results were quite interesting. Head over to www.caranddriver.com and they have breakdowns of the results in a spreadsheet. Auctually the G-tech was one of the most accurate right out of the box with calibration it was even more correct, though if I remember right it DID show trap speeds to be like a half mile or so higher than auctual speed.
                    -Brad
                    98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
                    2000 V-Star Custom 1100
                    If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
                    :rock:

Comment

anyone know what a 95 firebird 3.4 auto. should run? its basically stock,but the guy or whoever befor me put exhaust on it,and i put an intake on it.and runs good.

Comment

Originally posted by stktrtlewthbenie:
                        anyone know what a 95 firebird 3.4 auto. should run? its basically stock,but the guy or whoever befor me put exhaust on it,and i put an intake on it.and runs good.
                        Mine runs about 15.8, but I also have an AIT chip, adds 15-20 whp, with a cold air intake and a Dyno Max muffler.
                        95 Firebird, 3.4l. 4 sponsors, more on the way.

Comment

kinda funny how your friend talks **** about your car and how he can beat you. i got a 3.4 firebird auto....and hes got a nissan 200sx with a 5spd. and an sr-20....and i kept up with him and out ran him...beat him from 0-45 and 0-..90? not to mention i had a FULL tank of gas,and about an extra 80lbs in my trunk...when he had less than a 1/4 and..nothing in his car. but yet..he still thinks he can beat me.

Comment

where did you get your AIT chip? and how much? and where did you notice the most increase?

Comment

MJ is right nobody takes time to read the directions, so they think its crap. It definitely is as accurate as advertised. People are just know-it alls.
                              JN

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X