A/C lines disconnected!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C lines disconnected!

A friend of mine was helping me with my car a while back and decided to disconnect the a/c compressor lines without plugging them and he didn't tell me until the next day....
    i've been riding around with no a/c but now it's summer (in arizona) and i need to know if theres anything i'm going to need to replace (besides the o rings) before i recharge the system.
    ...i heard the condensation in the atmosphere probably ruined my accumulator...

Any help would be great and my girlfriend will be happy!
    Red \'96 RS, Nitto 555\'s on 18\"x8\" Voxx\'s,body kit and spoiler,<br />Pacesetter headers,Random Technology Cat,Flowmaster Muffler,K&N intake,MSD coils, module,platinum +4 plugs,Billet+ shifter w/ B&M T-handle,WS6 rear end...LOTS OF HOPES AND DREAMS!

well, normally you would only have to replace the o rings. driving around for a day with it all unplugged im not sure, it sort of depends on wether or not you had the system running. if so, it is possible it ruined your accumulator

1994 3.4l camaro. crap

Comment

Well i didnt even drive the car while it was unplugged, it sat in the school auto shop. this was also in winter when the air was pretty dry so do you think it should be alright? just o rings and a recharge?
      Red \'96 RS, Nitto 555\'s on 18\"x8\" Voxx\'s,body kit and spoiler,<br />Pacesetter headers,Random Technology Cat,Flowmaster Muffler,K&N intake,MSD coils, module,platinum +4 plugs,Billet+ shifter w/ B&M T-handle,WS6 rear end...LOTS OF HOPES AND DREAMS!

Comment

i would think so, yes

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X