2 small leaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 small leaks?

Hi, my car has two small leaks. The first one is engine oil. The small penny sized dot of oil is right smack in the middle where the engine meets the tranny but there is oil on the front of the pan and on the bottom so I dont know if its dripping down. Its only one penny sized dot a day so im not worried. The other one is right at the end of the transmission but its clear fluid. I get mabye 1 or two circles a day of this fluid. I would say they are an inch to 2 inches in diameter. What could it be. The car has 130,000 miles so Im not worried about any of these leaks im just curious.
    1995 3.4L M5 Camaro<br />Bullet Performance Exhaust, K&N FIPK, Stage 1 clutch, Short shifter, Hotchkis STB, Taylor Ignition wires, NGK spark plugs

The first one sounds like the rear seal is leaking. The second leak could be the seal on the rear of the tranny.
    94 Firebird 3.4 - RIP<br />97 Firebird 3.8 - In the works

Comment

should I have these checked out or should I not worry. I just wanted to make sure the fluid in the back was not clutch or brake fluid.
      1995 3.4L M5 Camaro<br />Bullet Performance Exhaust, K&N FIPK, Stage 1 clutch, Short shifter, Hotchkis STB, Taylor Ignition wires, NGK spark plugs

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X