Coil Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coil Pack

Whats the best coil pack i can buy for my firebird? This is the second time with a missfire and ive already changed everyhting. Also what sizes wires do i need to go with?

www.ftpp.net

thers only 2 you can get the accle or the MSD..... i would get the MSD one's, some have troubles with the accle
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I've had the MSD's for well over a year with no problems whatsoever, is that helps.
      2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

i had accel for 4 years with no prob.. some people say that they can explode? ive had 2 other friends use accel also and they never had any probs.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

was it pretty easy to take out the old ones and put in the msd's? i plan to do it, just curious of the difficultly level.
          Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadyFirebird'00:
            was it pretty easy to take out the old ones and put in the msd's? i plan to do it, just curious of the difficultly level.
            yeah not hardjust dont mix up the plug wires
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

i have 3 MSD's and i tend to like them... not exactly cheap though. if you want to go factory replacement, autozone sells a brand called Wells and their coils are like $20 a piece. I've heard that they are sufficient. However, if you want to go with power adders or FI, i would recommend either the Accel or MSD's. prolly the msd's though as they can be used with the msd dis-4. If you have a 3.8, the dis-4 isnt really useful, but if you have a 3.4, the dis-4 is said to help a bit. dont know if its worth the $300+ though (i only have the coils) hope this helps.

Phill
              Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X