Need help with engine/tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with engine/tranny

Im putting engine back in 3.8 V6. The tranny lines are being a pain.Is there any tips anyone can give me on how to hook them up. Ive got the motor bolted to the body all really left is those lines and adding fluids. Any help would be great.....
    1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

also do yall have a rubber end on one side and a metal end on the other the rubber side goes in fine but the metal want go in either the transmission or radiator

Comment

When we hooked mine up it was a BIG PAIN IN THE ***** ***!

Basically we just got the tranny in there on the jack, had it pretty steady, and just reached in there and re-connected them. There isn't really any special way that I know of on how to reconnect them... just make sure they're all lined up before you put the tranny in and they're not being pinched or whatnot.

You might even be able to drop the tranny down if you can't reach in there to tighten them.
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

im having a problem with the hose that runs to the tranny it doesnt act like it fits in the hole

[ August 10, 2004, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: therock ]

Comment

i got it yeah they were a pain in the *** i hade to take them off and lets just say make them fit lol thanks man

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X