rough idle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rough idle?

i have a '94 camaro with a 3.4. When I pulled into my driveway this afternoon my car acted like it was going to die. The idle got really rough and whenever i hit the accellerator it would almost die, then i would let off and the rpm's would jump up. Any ideas? It starts, but if i try to drive it dies almost immediately. When I start it it idles rough for awhile, and if i don't touch anything it eventually dies. Car has 175,xxx. Thanks!

Throwing any ses codes? You'll spend alot of money trying to diagnose it yourself without having it scanned to find the problem. Could be spark plug(s) and/or wire(s), one of many sensors, fuel injectors, etc. Do you have a local autozone? They will scan it for you free of charge.
    sigpic

Comment

no codes, very recent tune-up. you're right, that's why i thought i would ask and see if anyone had any suggestions. the car has been running fine up until just now.

Comment

my firebird did that back in july.. it would idle really rough when i first started it then like after i drove for a few minutes it was perfect... it was the fuel pressure regulator.. like 30$ no big thing
        1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X