clicking noise??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clicking noise??

i have a 94 Camaro A4. it makes a clicking noise sometimes whenever i start to take off quickly and whenever i shift the car from reverse to drive or vice versa. also sometimes it makes the noise when i let my foot off the brake after putting the car in park. i thought maybe it was the universal joint but i had it checked out and it was fine. the mechanic said it could be in the rear end but he was unsure. any help on this would be much appreciated b/c it sounds terrible to me
    1999 Hugger Orange 3.8L Camaro<br />Clear altezza taillights, clear euro corners, hyperwhite headlights, 18 x 8.5 Arelli Jovan wheels

ttt
    1999 Hugger Orange 3.8L Camaro<br />Clear altezza taillights, clear euro corners, hyperwhite headlights, 18 x 8.5 Arelli Jovan wheels

Comment

Double check around the driveshaft. Make sure nothing is rubbing or hitting it. There's a ton of heat shields around there, maybe one's rubbing against it? If that's not it, I don't have a clue...
      1997 Y87 Camaro with a motor and some stuff.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X