i need some prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need some prices

i was wondering if anyone could give me a rough estimate on some 3.42 gears and how much they would cost to be put in. also if there is a special brand or anything. also... what is the best hi-flo cat for a american thunder exhaust. and how much to be put in or where to get it for the cheapest. also... a new air intake sysytem.... what should i get how much is it, where to get it, and how much to put in. thanks for the help guys. i have 98 firebird if that matters at all.

Dude, do a little researching. No one will be able to tell you where to get **** done b/c they're not from Pittsburgh. BUT, I can tell you.

Get all your exhaust work done @ Redline, it is in Gibsonia. They will be able to diagnose your system to let you know what would work best. Be careful b/c Pennsylvania Emissions are strict. THey will keep you within limits.

Call around places for gears...or check out any number of online websites: www.tbyrne.com , www.summitracing.com , etc. Most places around Pittsburgh (regual mechanics) charge $45-$65/hour for labor. They DO NOT do things on a part to part basis. Dealerships around here charge anywhere from $75-$100/hour for labor. A good place to check out is Critchlow auto body, I know a lot of people that have had work done there. They are on Babcock Blvd close to Millvale.

As for the intake. DO A SEARCH! LOOK AT PEOPLE'S SIGNATURES. A lot of people around here have K&Ns, and SLP intake systems. Check the websites I gave you earlier, OR try www.google.com > "98 firebird intake" you'll be sure to get a lot of results. And, hopefully you'll be able to do that @ least yourself.....
    :D
    Soon to be Mommy!<br />2005 Honda Pilot EX-L

Comment

oh yea......and don't ask so many questions next time. There's a "search" feature @ the top. A little research on your own part can go a long way. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Soon to be Mommy!<br />2005 Honda Pilot EX-L

Comment

We have the gears you need in stock. You can check out our webpage (in my sig) for pricing under Drivetrain. We also have a package deal that is similar to the ones you will find elsewhere on the same webpage. We will be setup as a sponsor of the board hopefully today, worst case tomorrow. Thanks for your support.
        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cassie:
          oh yea......and don't ask so many questions next time. There's a "search" feature @ the top. A little research on your own part can go a long way. [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

ROFL

You want Dan's job [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

She's right... WOW.. .a girl was right. Sounds like we all need to [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

Steve
          -give membership a forum and they'll be busy for a day, give them a search engine and they'll be busy for life!
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
            by ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
            1 week ago
          • RPDRed6
            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
            by RPDRed6
            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
            3 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            No start problem
            by ssms5411
            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X