need help with this ASAP. anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See? What did I tell ya! :D
    <b>1998 Firebird 3800 Series II, A4</b><br />Direct-Flo Lid,K&N Filter,DEE TB Spacer,TPS-TEC,ZZP Mini-AFC,Raised and Cutout Airbox 7mm,BMR STB & Boxed LCAs,KYB AGX Shocks,Drilled/Slotted Rotors,180* Thermo,2.5\" Catco Cat,Dynomax 2.75\" custom catback,Kumho Ecstas/245,Jet Stage 2,3.42,Edge Racing 2870 Stall,B&M Tranny Cooler,B&M Deep Tranny Pan,LSD,AAM Girdle,1LE DS,NX Wet Kit,MSD DIS-4,MSD Blaster Coil Packs,Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Wires,NGK TR6\'S gapped .045,ZZP UD WP Pulley,SLP Fan Switch,TT II\'s<br />N/A: 15.6342 @ 88.44 (On stock converter. Strugglin\' to beat it.)<br />Nitrous 50 Shot: 14.7463 @ 93.49

Comment

the car exploded in a great ball of fire this morning when I tried to start it!

j/k.

Everything is still working. I found out what they did. They took off one of the spark plug wires, so that explains why it sounded like crap and was missing like crazy.

Comment

Not for nuthin' but....

Here's my $.02

Sounds like you have a few friends that need to have a can o' whoop a$$ opened up on 'em. Damn, man, with friends like that, who need enemies??? Sounds like a pure case of terrorism to me. And you know what we do with terrorists - just vaporize 'em. Don't let people F*** with your stuff like that, bro. You paid a hefty price for your ride and I'm sure you're like most of us and have done some mods and take great pride in it. If they can't respect that, you have no business respecting them. Do yourself a big favor, get some new "friends."

The Zipster
        The Zipster<br />1996 Arrest Me Red Camaro RS Convertible. 80 Series Flow, K&N FIPK, Tint, Front & Back Carbon Fiber Light Covers, Lotsa Zaino\'s!

Comment

I was going to say something along the lines of zippy...your friends need a serious a** kicking. You don't mess with a man's cars, women, food, and alcohol, period. Go and nail one of your friend's girls, and see how funny they think that is. When they complain, tell them that they screwed with your car, so fair's fair, you get to screw with something of theirs.
          Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

Comment

AMEN!

tell them eye for and eye! you mess with my baby! i get to mess with yours!

and dont forget to add the words...

B!tch!
            98 firebird V6<br />3.08 gears (3.42\'s coming sson)<br />free ram air (cai coming soon)<br />80 series flowmaster<br />more to come

Comment

sounds like you need to go to trouble shooting 101,then your friends can't get the best of you. ;)
              99 Dodge Quadcab<br />Traded: 2001 Camaro(will be missed)<p>Be wary of anything that can bleed for 5 days and live....

Comment

I already gotcha guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
                the friend that did it ended up having his Blazer only having 3 tires and no tire iron or jack inside the blazer to fix it [img]smile.gif[/img]

how mysterious, he still hasn't figured out who did it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X