Gas Mileage..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Mileage..

Hi i'm going to be doing a doing a lt1 swap prolly in my car. Would any of you guys know what type of gas millage do they usualy get. I plan on changing from a4 to the t56 cause i heard they make a huge difference in gas mileage.
    95 camaro 3.4 &lt; Jc whitney Exhaust, Chrome intake stage 2, Rk sport headers, msd dis-4, 160*thermo, Jet stage 2 chip, black racing stripes.<br /><br />91 Camaro rs 5.0 tbi gone but not forgoten

I think they are rated about 15 city and 25 highway.

Comment

If you are that worried about the gas mileage, why do the swap? You should see what kind of gas mileage I get.
      2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Daytona Blue, Frost leather interior, navigation, 18 inch wheels, M6, fully loaded, intake, crank pulley.<br /><br />Previous cars:<br />1991 Mustang (347)<br />2002 RS Camaro<br />1985 IROC-Z (305)<br />1994 Camaro convertible V6

Comment

well i'm doing the swap cause my engine is on it's way out it was in a flood and instead of just rebuilding the 3.4 i would rather get some extra power. I considered putting in a 3.8 but with searching people think it's pointless. I heard thogh that the 3.8 makes better gas mileage then the 3.4, but who knows.....
        95 camaro 3.4 &lt; Jc whitney Exhaust, Chrome intake stage 2, Rk sport headers, msd dis-4, 160*thermo, Jet stage 2 chip, black racing stripes.<br /><br />91 Camaro rs 5.0 tbi gone but not forgoten

Comment

I think the 5.7L and 3.4L are about the same... depends how heavy your foot is.
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X