This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alarm system

yo guys, I have the alarm system that you get from GM on my 96 camaro. Well lately its been a piece of crap. Everytime I try and start my car the security light comes on, and I lock it with the button and unlock it with the button. I don't understand what the hell is wrong with it. I have to sit there and wait for the car to feel good and ready to turn off the security light. I mean I have the remote and I hit the lock button when I get out of the car, and it locks. and when I come back to my car I unlock it and then I go and try to start my car and the security light comes on. It doesn't come on when I open the door, but when I turn the ignition. So if anyone could help me out on this it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Nate

hey guys never mind about posting on the website, I just read a bunch of other posts about the same exact thing. Should have done that before typing.
    Nate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated again due to fire
      by ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
      1 week ago
    • RPDRed6
      For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
      by RPDRed6
      Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
      3 weeks ago
    • ssms5411
      No start problem
      by ssms5411
      So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X