Please help need someone to help with dash problem - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help need someone to help with dash problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help need someone to help with dash problem

My airbags were stolen from my car and my dash is broken pretty bad, well i found a v6 dash but then i was thinking, since i want a 150 gauge cluster would a complete dash from a z28 work in my 96 3.8? if not then why? i mean most of the body and interior looks the same thanks, just figured this would be easier than buying a cluster and putting it in myself

Your going to have to get it sent in to get recaled to your car....There are companys that do it, it's just not cheap.

Not worth the hassle, and besides, how often are you going to do 150 mph?

Kinda a waste if you ask me. Im sure that your going to hit the limiter way before that anyhow.

Comment

How the hell were your air bag stolen?!?! it is my under standing and if you dis-connect them they go off. Anyway, I think you have to have your airbag/s "cleared" before you can put them in or they will go off as soon as you connect them to your car. I remember reading something about this a couple weeks ago. Do a search for air bag or airbag and see what you find. Good luck

[ July 08, 2002: Message edited by: bu-bye ]</p>
      White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

thats kinda harsh asking how the hell werethey stolen, well to fill you in i have my motor taken out which means my battery is disconnected which means the bags dont get deployed

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bluecmaro96:
          thats kinda harsh asking how the hell werethey stolen, well to fill you in i have my motor taken out which means my battery is disconnected which means the bags dont get deployed<hr></blockquote>

I'm sorry, I did not mean to come off that way. I was just kinda shock thats all. I am truly sorry. :(
          White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
            by ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
            1 week ago
          • RPDRed6
            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
            by RPDRed6
            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
            3 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            No start problem
            by ssms5411
            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X