electric problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric problem

When I disengage my parking brake all of my gauge lights go out - including the odometer. When I start the car with the parking brake up the lights work fine. They only go off when the parking brake is down. What do you think - loose wire?

Do you have the lights turned up? If you've got them turned down, you wouldn't see much.

[ November 11, 2003: Message edited by: 98Camaro3.8 ]</p>
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

I have a camaro - no flip lights. The outer lights work fine - it's just the interior guage lights and I have the dimmer set to on.

[ November 11, 2003: Message edited by: TorontoJeff ]</p>

Comment

I know. Just to the left of the steering wheel, that little wheel controls the brightness of the lights in the dash. Turned all the way down, the lights are off.
        Matt
        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

I've tried both and nothing - normally I have them set to the auto setting - all the way to the left I believe.

Comment

I'll go check the IP Dimmer fuse. Maybe that's it.

Comment

yep it was the Dimmer fuse!

Comment

Glad you fixed it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X