questions on the codes found on doors. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

questions on the codes found on doors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions on the codes found on doors.

Ok after takeing look at my door panel to see the codes i have, I decided to look them up in the database. The database said the the codes listed in red are found on fbodys but I have 2 that are not red, NC7 and T82. Second I have five codes tha are not listed and I'm wondering what they are, anyone of you know? N92, QB3, R9U, R9W, SLM. Third is I have the code 44U, forrest green, but I dont have anything green on or in my car. Just wondering if anyone of you know.
    2001 Camaro A4<br />K&N air filter<br />Bone stock other than that<br /><br />(+[_]+) PSP

if you go to the delership with your VIN they will print a sheet with all the codes and what they are. there are a few wired ones on mine like it say's its a Z28 with a 3.8L V6 in it huh.but it might heip.
    1999 Camaro V6 A4<br />Navy Blue metallic<br />Intake+Exhaust+4.10+?=?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jester_3.8L:
      The database said the the codes listed in red are found on fbodys but I have 2 that are not red, NC7 and T82. Second I have five codes tha are not listed and I'm wondering what they are, anyone of you know? N92, QB3, R9U, R9W, SLM. Third is I have the code 44U, forrest green, but I dont have anything green on or in my car. Just wondering if anyone of you know.<hr></blockquote>

The RED codes are those that we know are used on F-bodys - not the only ones. If I know that a code is used on a F-body I make it red. I'll look in the latest GM code book, maybe late tonight for the missing codes. GM adds and deletes without warning.
      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

I've got "SLM" too, and am clueless. Any insight is mucho appreciated.

Comment

SLM means dealer option or something.... the dealership wont give me a print out.
          2001 Camaro A4<br />K&N air filter<br />Bone stock other than that<br /><br />(+[_]+) PSP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X