Water.....nooooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water.....nooooo!

I have water in my car on the floor behind my driver side seat. Im soo pissed. I drove in the rain and it doesnt leak from my t-tops or anywhere else, but Chevy told me that it goes some where in the t-top section,then down inside my car like behind my speaker, then under my carpet, then thats where the great lake appears... i hope u guys know what im talkin about and how to fix it.. i need help, Badly, PLZ~

Chevrolet=$80-$100 just to run it through the Water Machine... lol
    95 White Camaro<br />3.4L, T-Tops<br />80 series Flowmaster w/ 3Nhalf tips<br />To Be Continue...

mine leaks around the windows when i run high pressured water around them but no other time
    Samuel \"Keith\" Burns

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Keith:
      mine leaks around the windows when i run high pressured water around them but no other time<hr></blockquote>

Are you sure your window wasn't open? It happened to me once and the floor in the back seat was flooded.

The seats were wet, too.

I have t-tops and have no other leaks (sometimes w/pressure wash - but that's it).

Good luck.

[ July 13, 2002: Message edited by: Bob P. ]</p>
      \'95 Camaro 3.4 Low miles!<br />T-tops, Just Black.

Comment

yah thats a leak in teh t-tops, prolly in the back corner where the t-top meets the window... that little black seal is crappy and only lasts a little while...

Comment

It's the t-tops. Check & compare the silicone seals on each side. Got mine from the factory, and it was like they totally forgot to seal around where the passenger side t-top opening met exactly where you're getting water from. It ran right down my side pillar, through my speaker opening, and onto the floor. Yippy. Thank god for the warranty. I'm too damn lazy to fix it myself.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X