Parking car for 2 weeks anything i should do ?? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parking car for 2 weeks anything i should do ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking car for 2 weeks anything i should do ??

I am parking my car for two weeks while i go on vacation is there anything i should do i know it's not that long of a time but just wondering... maybe just have parents start it a couple times while im gone, they wont be able to drive it cause it wont have any wheels they are being powder coated.
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

2 weeks is fine to just leave it sitting there. nothing going to happen at all, if it makes you feel better you can have them start it for you every couple a days but its not going to make a diffrence
    <a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/e/defrag/sig.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">1997 Firebird V6-Y87/W68</a>

Comment

yeah you dont run into any problems untill you get into month after month.. if you want you can unhook the batt.. just another thing that doenst matter.. but w/e
      95 3.4L Red Camaro

Comment

lock it and roll the windows up [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

thanx i didnt think i would have any problems... lol locking it up wouldnt do mych i live in BFE and the only thing they would be able to take is my CD player and that is currentley Fu$#ed up and my car will have no wheels so it wont be driven anywere !! :D
          AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

I would recommend unplugging the battery - a battery with any faults in it could die in 2 weeks if its hooked up.
            2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
            Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Yea, i second that. Unplug your battery as i learned first hand when my $160 Optma battery took a crap this past weekend or i found out this weekend. But then again i didn't start or drive my car for 4 months. So now i'm assed out because i can't find the reciept for the Optma.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X