misfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misfire

hey guys i was just wondering if i had a leak in my exhaust after my cat, if this could cause a misfire. i've changed all my plugs wires, coil and its still misfireing. i've noticed that when i ran my car through a car wash with an underbody wash that if was misfireing like crazy, almost stalled. but after driving for like 15 minutes it stopped,, it must of dried up. any ideas

I don't see how a hole in your exhaust would cause you to misfire.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

are you sure your wires aren't Arching? I burned 2 wires last time I changed my wires...gotta becareful where you route em...check to make sure they aren't burned, or split...Mine didn't melt, they had little cracks in them, would have never found out it was arching, except I was in a dark garage and could see the spark [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      NEW RIDE: 2000 Trans Am LS1 5.7L<p>1993 Firebird 3.4 V6 --TRADE IN<br />02 T/A Taillights and centerfillerpanel (Transbird)hehe<br />K&N airfilter<br />Magnaflow Muffler

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X