msd wires for a 97 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msd wires for a 97 ??

was looking to add a new set of wires b4 thunderracing's sale is over. all i see is msd 2000-02. they make taylors for my car but i kinda heard bad things about them. so does msd make wires for a 97 or what ? thanx
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

I dont see why the 00-02s would be any different than the 97 but i dunno...
    \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 99v6cam:
      I dont see why the 00-02s would be any different than the 97 but i dunno...
      Different headers calls for different wire lengths... Due to 00's having tubular manifolds I would imagine 00's would actually have SHORTER wires so I would stick with taylors... Or go with a custom fit if you can cut em well...

But as far as taylors, I'm running Taylor 8mm Spiro's with heatsheathing and 2 months into the game they're still like brand new infact they bend like they've never even been touched by the heat... I'm impressed...
      1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

Comment

do you need heat shielding ?
        1997 Camaro LS1 RS
        1994 Camaro - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

i have an 02 and i say yes you do cause the plug boot sits mighty close to the manifolds. so its kinda like preventitive maintinence just to be on the safe side. wasting money sucks.
          help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

what about with the log style manifolds ?
            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
            1994 Camaro - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X