Headlights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlights?

Hey guys,I just bought a '98 Camaro and i was wondering, whenever i have the accessories on or the car running the headlights are ALWAYS on, well atleast in park. Is it just because its in park or are they ALWAYS gonna be on during the day while driving too? I tried turning the switch next to the dial for the gauges and stuff but they are always on.Help? Thanks!
    \'98 Camaro

Daytime running lights. They are designed to be on all the time.
    sigpic

Comment

I know what running lights are but these are the actual headlights themselves on all the time. Is this still considered to be running lights? Thanks much!
      \'98 Camaro

Comment

Ya I think so. I have a 99 firebird, and they made mine to where the r/l signal bulbs are on all the time. I guess they did that on Pontiacs so the headlights were not popped up all the time. Camaros probably use the headlights. Are your l/r signal running lights on as well? If thats the case, I would think something is up.
        Jessica :)<br />Kansas: There\'s no place like home...99 Firebird Blown/6lbs, Eaton w/3.42\'s CI headers Z28 Exaust<br />CAI, #36 injectors Intense PCM

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X