To wait for new wires or not to wait for new wires... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To wait for new wires or not to wait for new wires...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To wait for new wires or not to wait for new wires...

I've had some bosch 8mm wires on my RS for a couple of months now finally routing them far enough from the manifolds so they don't burn into a crisp...

Thing is I just got a HELLA deal on heat sheathing and I know how our 3.8's are noctorious for misfiring when hot or smelting our wires into a bitter fine crispy dust. I'm taking a 1,600 mile trip next weekend and I was wondering if I should go ahead and install the heat sheathing on my current wires or just wait till I go out and buy Taylor 8mm's or better?
    1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

BUy Taylors, read my link on MSD "expensive crap" if you want to avoid some problems I had with MSD Superconductors!Use the sheathing wherever the wires come near heat or may rub on any surface. To be sure just do it!
    geocor

Comment

you cant go wrong with the taylor's
      <b>2000 Firebird </b><br /><i>old setup </i>- Automatic Whisper lid, Borla catback, shift kit w/ V8 servo, 3.42 gears w/ LSD, PI 3000 converter, <br /><br /><i>14.703@90.92, 2.01 60\' </i>(intake and exhaust)<br /><br /><i> new setup </i> swapped over to LS1 413.9rwhp/398.7rwtq<br /><a href=\"http://www.thunderracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.thunderracing.com</a>

Comment

i have the MSD superconductors and have had no problems at all.
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X