Anybody ever fix EGR problem on 3.4L - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever fix EGR problem on 3.4L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know of an egr sim/block off for the 3.4, the ZZperformance link someone else posted is for the 3.8.
    1993 Camaro 3.4L A4 many mods comin for 2004<br /><br />\"The last thing I wanted was to get in a fight in Jackson, Mississippi on a Saturday night\"

Comment

Yea that sim is for the 3.8 and will not work with the 3.4 but I dont think anybody makes one yet. Viper said that after headers and block off plate on the intakemanifold his car had no more egr issues. I will be trying the blockoff plate see if that fixes anything or makes things worse.

Comment

I had emailed Zoomer at ZZP.com about using his EGR sim on a 3.4 and he said it "should" work. I don't believe he had tried it yet, though. I'm going to be trying to clean mine next week (Spring Break, finally!) and clean everything associated with it like the intake tube, upper intake, and possibly the heads. I'll try to post about any findings I may have.
        95 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Bosch plugs/MSD wires, K&N FIPK , Magnaflow catback, hi-flo cat, B&M Shift+, Dee\'s spacer<br />Kenwood KDX-859, eXcelon Amps, Infinity Kappa 3-way doors and Perfect10 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/harbins95\" target=\"_blank\">Behold, the raw fury that is known as the 3.4!!!</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X