Fuel pump is going.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel pump is going.

Well beginning of school i tested it just to see and it was perfect. Now i tested it today and when key on it gets 35 psi or so and drop to zero within 10 seconds. Teacher said it was it is most likely a check valve. Havent had any problems with starting of anything. When i start the car it keeps psi and all, so any ideas or opinions?

Btw what after market pumps can fit the 3.4?
    Does the TPI fuel pumps fit,because im looking into getting a 255...
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Originally posted by 94TeaL:
    Btw what after market pumps can fit the 3.4?
    I bought a Walbro inline 255 lph fuel pump..I was going to put it in for my Nitrous set-up..but I ended up selling all of it.

I still have the brand new pump, still in it's original, un-opened package if you want to buy it for a cheaper than retail price.. [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

I definitely recommend the Walbro. Most other pumps that are made by a different brand are actually Walbro pumps anyway. They work great and are only like 99 bucks new. They aren't EXACT replacements, but they are so close in size that they end up fitting just fine. The install took about 3 hours if you cut an access panel\, and then subsequent fuel pump services would take like 20-30 minutes since the panel is already cut.
      All gone :(<br />Best ET ever: 14.3 (I think)<br />----------------------------<br />Check out my site for exhaust clips, burnouts, and pictures, and the supercharger throttle body mod.<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/net_addict/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">Click on the Firebird</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago
      • SixShooter'00Camaro
        Revival
        by SixShooter'00Camaro
        Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X