best setup with o2 sims ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best setup with o2 sims ?

I am getting crappy mileage. and im sure its the o2 sensors. I want to put all sims in but heard this was bad. So what is the best setup with sims. how many and where should i put them. Thanks for the help guys.
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory is forever.<br /><br />------------------------------<br />1997 Red Firebird with T Tops<br />Custom 3\" cold air intake <br />K and N filter<br />!maf<br />flowmaster 80 series catback<br />Accel 8.8 300+ spiral ferro wires<br />Bosch 2X platinum +4 \'s

Ummm....O2 sims will kill your engine....If you put them on the cat O2 sensors its fine but if you put them on the main O2 sensors it won't know if its running rich or lean and could lead to blowing your engine....not to mention plenty of SES codes....do the right thing and replace the O2 sensors.
    <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

ok. ill use regular ones. just didnt know if it was a good idea or not. what about wide band sensors. do they plug right in to where my normal ones go or do you need special hook ups for them.
      Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory is forever.<br /><br />------------------------------<br />1997 Red Firebird with T Tops<br />Custom 3\" cold air intake <br />K and N filter<br />!maf<br />flowmaster 80 series catback<br />Accel 8.8 300+ spiral ferro wires<br />Bosch 2X platinum +4 \'s

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X