Stock Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Rims

Will 15"rims froma 1990 firebird fit my car?
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0.00%
    - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

not sure why this is a poll.. but no they wont fit if you have a 96 firebird
    -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

didnt mean to make it a poll
      - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

You sure? Ive seen third gens with 4th gen wheels....I guess the rim is too small for the 4th gen brakes? Why wont they fit?

Comment

I know hes asking if 3rd gens will fit his 4th, but if it works one way, why not the other?

Comment

i bet the brakes won't fit in a 15 in rim. they barely fit in the 16s that come with the car. that would be why you can put a larger rim on the 3rd gens, but not the smaller third gen rims on the 4th gen.
            2000 pewter firebird<br />Short Throw Shifter, Whisper Lid, Whisper Ram Air, Holley Filter, B&B Triflo, LSD, BMR LCA, STB, PHR, and sway bars (32/21).<br />Power window conversion

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              1 week ago
            • LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              3 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X