what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do?

My '98 camaro 3.8L 3800ser.II took a crap a few weeks ago. I took it to the dealer cuz i had it for less than 2 weeks. they said they wont fix it cuz it overheated and it had no water left in it so the engine "messed up". I put like 350 miles and i told him that i didn't force it so why would it run out of water it should have been full when i got it. On the freeway i saw the coolent temp going up and the oil pressure dropping so i pulled over. there was no smoke coming from the engine so WTF! now they wont pay for it. anybody know any legal things i can do? the engine has 45k miles. :mad: [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

that sucks... know a lawyer?

not sure on the laws but I believe there is a law about being able to return the car after such and such time...

350 miles sounds reasonable.

If you know a lawyer, I'd talk to them asap, if not maybe go get one and make sure they send a letter to the dealership.

Sorry to hear that about the car, that is just freaky it did that, my car is around 51k, and I drive it pretty hard in hotter air then normal, and the cooling system is all original.
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X