plugs and wire install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plugs and wire install

which plugs would be the best to get from the top and which would be easier to get from the bottom.

car is 2000 with tubular manifolds

thanks

Jeff W

I did them all from the top, took me 45 minutes. The passenger rear was the hardest for me to reach, I had to sit on top of the battery and lean back. Mine's also a 2000. Good luck!

Brendan
    2000 Camaro L36 M49
    I am a man, I can change... if I have to.... I guess.....<br /><br />-Red Green

Comment

Just got done doing this on my 97 the other day, I don't know how it compares to the 2000 but heres how I did it, [From the Top] (Front Left, Front Right, Middle Right), [From the Bottom] (Back Right, Middle Left, Back Left)

PITA for a set of plugs and wires, but I guess there coulda been an easier way - it was a heck of a squeeze for my hands.
      1997 Camaro RS - Polo Green<br /> Y87 Performance Package<br /> 80 Series Flowmaster <br /> Homemade CAI<br /> B&M Transpak Stage II

Comment

i have a 2000 and i did all the plugs from the top. it wasn't that hard. just took more time then it would have on a car with the enginer farther forward.
        2000 pewter firebird<br />Short Throw Shifter, Whisper Lid, Whisper Ram Air, Holley Filter, B&B Triflo, LSD, BMR LCA, STB, PHR, and sway bars (32/21).<br />Power window conversion

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X