Still need help wit my car...got codes read... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still need help wit my car...got codes read...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still need help wit my car...got codes read...

Hey everyone that was helping me, I got my codes read! There were six in total. A couple were the same, just on different cylinder banks. They were PO151, PO172, PO300, PO152...AND TWO WERE THE SAME AS SOME OF THESE...Basically , the O2 sensors both said it was running rich, had a misfire on both cylinder banks, and the others I did not catch...So, I started off by checking the coils, they were all fine. I just changed the plugs, not the wires though...so I bought some wires. I am gonna start there and hope for the best. I still have the sneaky feeling it is the MAF sensor! Could it be the O2 sensors? They are $65 a piece at autozone, anywhere cheaper? And if it is the MAF, how much will that run me? Thanks for all the help, and anymore input will be greatly appreciated.

jason

Change your plugs and wires first. A misfire will cause a rich reading due to the fact the fuel is not being burned completely. I would imagine that some of the other codes will disappear once you do your plugs and wires...
    1997 Y87 Camaro with a motor and some stuff.

Comment

thanks, I was gonna do that tomorrow.

jason

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X