Used Sea Foam, and tune up ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Sea Foam, and tune up ?

Hey I used the seafoam today. I divided the bottle into 1/3rds and put on in the gas tank, 1 in the oil pan, and the rest in the vaccume tube off the brake master cylinder. Man did it smoke for 10 15 minutes! after that i let it sit for a half hour and went for a drive. It did help, It idles alot smoother and has better throttle response. It also doesn't hesitate anymore. In a week i'm going to change the oil and do a full tune up. I'm going to change the spak plugs and wires, fuel filter, pcv valve oil change, Trans oil change, Grease fittings, O2 sens. Is there anything else to do in a tune up?
    \'94 Pontiac Firebird 3.4<p>MODS<br />Custom CAI, by pass cat,<p>soon to come<br />SLP CAI, sweet thunder exhaust, 1.25 lowering springs, 3 pt sub frame connectors, traction bar, port & polished heads & intake manifold, Headers, strut tower bar, ram air hood, SLP rims 18 in, tires? any suggestions? E-mail at firebird1206@aol.com

Coolant, diff oil

Comment

http://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/show...p+major+tuneup
      even though it comes from thirdgen site, you can probably do most on a 4th gen too
      1992 Camaro RS<br />Performance: K/N filter and custom CAI<br />Stereo/Electronics: 10\" Kicker Subwoofers, DEHP-4400 Pioneer Head Unit<br />Maintenance: New brake lines, New transmission mount<br />Upcoming: Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Catco Catalytic Converter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X