Fan mod problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan mod problem...

i have a 94 camaro 3.4. I was TRYING to make the fan mod thing to work, but was unsucessfull. =(

When ever i try to make both ends meat at the switch, the end from the relay for the fan, to the end of a 12v it just sparks and the fan doesnt turn...

What could it be?
    My car has GPS trackin\',traffic alert,its own phone #,PS2,screens. And What da H3ll,When I Turn da key it says \"You\'ve got mail\"..... <br />I swear and promise.. I\'ve had more cars then Charlie Thomas.. bounces in a Monte\' that hopped.. Pimped old skoo Blazer on Chopz, Today Its a Camaro at all da plya spots.

are you hooking up the relay wire to a switch and then another wire from a 12v source?! If you are then thats why you are getting sparks. You're supposed to ground the switch not add power.
    1995 3.4L Camaro Purple/Yellow<br />Moroso CAI,Jet Stage 2,180 thermostat Flowmaster,Fan switch Mod,Fog Light Mod,Wings West ground effects,RK Sport \"Sport wing\",Yellow racing stripes,Autometer Gauges in pod: Air/Fuel Ratio,Water temp gauge,Voltmeter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X