Off topic but still Chevy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic but still Chevy

A buddy of mine has a tahoe and had the oil changed, but the darn oilchange reminder still comes on. Anyone know how to turn it off?
    Joel<br />God is my copilot, but Satan has his foot on the gas!<br />94 3.4L AutoCamaroRagtop w/MSD ignition,Accelcoilpacks,K&N FIPK,BMR SFC&STB,3\"Catco w/3\"catbackSS muffler,JetStage 2,HomemadePIAAheadlightconversion <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968</a>

Not sure how to do it for that car, but I'm sure it's in his owner's manual.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

hold the button down on the inst. cluster down for about 10 seconds..

that or put the car in acc. mode.. and slowly fully depress and release the gas peddal 3 times..

Comment

Originally posted by AllTheGoodNamesAreGone:
        that or put the car in acc. mode.. and slowly fully depress and release the gas peddal 3 times..
        that almost like the GP.

Buddy could also call a dealership service department & ask [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

2001 - 04 Tahoe and Suburban

1. Turn the ignition to RUN but with the engine off.

2. Fully push and release the accelerator pedal slowly three times within five seconds.

3. If the Change Oil Soon light flashes, the system is resetting.

4. Turn the key to OFF.

5. Start the vehicle.

6. The oil life will change to 100%.

7. If the Change Oil Soon light comes back on, the
          system has not reset. Repeat the procedure.
          --Traded In--<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro (RS)<br />3.8L V6 w/4L60E Auto<br />Sport Appearance Package<br />T-Tops - Loaded<br />_ _ _ _ __________________ _ _ _ _ <br /><br />--New--<br />2003 Victory Red S10 Xtreme w/Silver Stripes<br />2.2 L4 w/MW2 5 Speed Manual<br />LS Package

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
            by ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
            1 week ago
          • RPDRed6
            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
            by RPDRed6
            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
            3 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            No start problem
            by ssms5411
            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
            4 weeks ago
          • SixShooter'00Camaro
            Revival
            by SixShooter'00Camaro
            Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X