My freind has a problem with his car and need's help please read!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My freind has a problem with his car and need's help please read!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My freind has a problem with his car and need's help please read!!!

Alright, need help my 98 firebird is having problems, when i accelerate in from what i notice first to 3rd my whole car shakes and rattles like a b****, almost as if im pulling out in gravels and have no traction, but i do im not peeling out or anything. The car also jerks every now and then, its a 5 speed manual by the way. The car doesnt shake when im barely touching the gas only at about 2.5 -3k rpms and higher does it mess up, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    FinalLDT: its fine if im just driving
    FinalLDT: but when i pull out from a light or something
    FinalLDT: it shakes like crazy for a min
    FinalLDT: and sometimes jerks a couple time
    FinalLDT: im used to pulling out like a b****
    FinalLDT: oh also
    FinalLDT: my car rarely used to peel out
    FinalLDT: know ive noticed i do it quite often
    FinalLDT: well sometimes
    Can any of you help my friend by telling me what you guy's think and then i can tell him... i just don't know what's wrong thank's...
    Old 2003 gt, Pullies, k&n air filter, tb and spacer, off road xpipe, catback exhaust accufab plenum, volant cai. quadrant clutch, cable, firewall adjuster, predator programmer and 180 thermo with 255/40/17 nittos on the back

Guy's he need's help pretty fast before i got to jet to work so any info will help!!
    Old 2003 gt, Pullies, k&n air filter, tb and spacer, off road xpipe, catback exhaust accufab plenum, volant cai. quadrant clutch, cable, firewall adjuster, predator programmer and 180 thermo with 255/40/17 nittos on the back

Comment

Just want to say thank's for all you guy's info... My freind really needed help but it seem's like none of you on at this time could help out.. thank's alot... i see when it come's down to alot of people when they need help they can get it but when somebody else need's help you try to help? noooooooooooooooooo........ becuase it's not your problem.. for everybody who read this and didn't help thank's alot... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comment

Well,seeing that you replied to your own thread every 20 minutes or so,you didn't give anybody a chance to reply.If you do a search I'll bet you can find a ton of threads about a 3.8 shaking and stumbling.Maybe the plugs and wires? It's really hard to diagnose an engine problem over the net.Here's my suggestion.Run down to Autozone and spend $40 or so on a set of wires and swap them out.If that's not his problem then come back on here and maybe we can help you more.But please drop the attitude,no one was intentionally NOT posting an answer.Maybe some of us have lives and don't spend 24/7 on here waiting to read every new thread that comes out.Good luck.
        Kevin

[ September 16, 2002: Message edited by: nikkev ]</p>
        1998 Black Z28<br />1995 Black 3.4 (@#$$%* ex took it!)<br /><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/nikkev1/lst?.dir=/New+Camaro&.view=t\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.scfyb.com/phpBB2/\" target=\"_blank\">Carolina Board</a>

Comment

How many people do you think read these forums between 3 and 4pm on a weekday?

MIKE
          1997 Camaro A4, 3.8L Red T-Tops<br />Y87 pkg, 3.42 LSD<br />SLP cold air kit <br />180 Thermo<br />Alpine speakers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X