Gas Pedal Solution!! Hopefully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Pedal Solution!! Hopefully

Ok, I had posted before that I removed my gas pedal and put on my neon apc pedals. The brake one works great, but I ****ed up the gas pedal for it feels that I'm not getting wot when flooring it. Thus, to be safe I'd like to get ahold of the gas pedal assembly. Including the pedal itself, the little spring and the rod that holds it all together, any info or gm part numbers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

call parts at a dealer and ask for part numbers
    ASE Master, L1, X1, C1. Instructor in automotive systems. 99 3800 4L60E with a few mods and a greatful dead sticker on the back window.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      3 days ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X