Idler pulley making noise?? Easy fix------> look within - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idler pulley making noise?? Easy fix------> look within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idler pulley making noise?? Easy fix------> look within

Well for the past 3 monthes my pully on the tensioner was making some noise but it got to the point to were it was almost a supercharger WHINE .....it got on my nerves. I i went to advanced autoparts picked up the pulley w/ a new bearing in it cost $14. IT is an EASY fix all you need is a 15mm wrench take the belt off the pulley loosen the bolt that hold it in which has REVERSE THREADS lefty tighty, righty loosey ! then just put the new one in. Took all of 10 minutes to do hell i did it in between getting off work and making it to my 530 class. But now everything is sooo much more quite under the hood. So if you have a noise and think that might be it try the nice EASY $14 dollar fix. Hope this will help someone out !
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X