*UPDATE* Just got my car back from the shop! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*UPDATE* Just got my car back from the shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *UPDATE* Just got my car back from the shop!

Well guys, for the past month or so I've been posting messages on here asking for help. My car had been stuttering and and backfiring really bad whenever I would try to pull a hill. I just got my car back from the shop, and it was a combination of a couple things. For starters, I only had about three good plugs and wires, so that was obviously a big part of it. The other part was the fact that I had a nearly TOTALLY clogged intake and EGR Valve. I'm guessing that the car has been partially clogged since I bought it, and it's only been getting worse. I certainly hope this fixes the problem.

Thanks everyone for all your help! And if this happen to anyone else, this might give you and idea of what to check.

Hey dude, that's awesome. I know what you were going through since we were both having the same issues at the same time with our cars. Hope everything is going well now and that it's starts pulling nicely for ya again. Good luck.
    AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

Thanks man. Yeah, its definitely running a LOT better than it was. Probably even better than it was when I first bought it! Now, if only I coud have gotten them to add two more cylnders to it while it was in the shop....lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X