Who has the Firebird Parts Manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the Firebird Parts Manual?

Hey. Sorry for the topic. But I missed out on getting the Firebird Parts Manual. Is there another way I can get it without buying it off of E-Bay?

-Derek- [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

[ September 06, 2003: Message edited by: Bluebird ]</p>
    <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Do you have AIM?

I cna try to send it to you...

EDIT: Nevermind unless you want the Camaro one, it will still be very useful all the motor, drivetrain and suspsension stuff will be the same.

[ September 03, 2003: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]</p>

Comment

Nope, sorry.

I need it for the Interior/Exterior.
      <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

I have the 93-02 firebird parts manual. It's about 600 megs .pdf file though. I can send it to you on aim or MSN messenger.

[ September 04, 2003: Message edited by: need4speed ]</p>
        1995 Firebird 3.4L<br /><a href=\"http://kansas.no-ip.com/\" target=\"_blank\">My Site</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by need4speed:
          I have the 93-02 firebird parts manual. It's about 600 megs .pdf file though. I can send it to you on aim or MSN messenger.

[ September 04, 2003: Message edited by: need4speed ]
          <hr></blockquote>

I can provide an FTP Address for this file if you want to upload it... email or catch me on aim

mymilkexpired@mymilkexpired.com

aim -&gt; mymilkexpired
          2002 Maple Red Firebird V6<br />3.73 w/ LSD | Pro-5.0 Shifter | Fan Switch | Tach w/ Shiftlite | Boost and Fuel Pressure Gauge | Bilstein Shocks & 1LE Springs | 1LE 32mm Bar & Poly Bushings, Poly Tranny Mount and Torque Arm Bushing | BMR LCA\'s | Catco 3\" Cat w/ Edlebrock 5509 Muffler, (all 3\") | Corbeau A4 Seats (Pair) |<p><a href=\"http://forums.fakeleg.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://forums.fakeleg.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://cv6.fakeleg.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://cv6.fakeleg.com</a> - Part & Repair Manuals and write-ups.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
            Do you have AIM?

I cna try to send it to you...

EDIT: Nevermind unless you want the Camaro one, it will still be very useful all the motor, drivetrain and suspsension stuff will be the same.

[ September 03, 2003: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]
            <hr></blockquote>

I tried to email you, but got a failure return message. I would also be interested in the camaro parts manual too. i've got AIM, and am on a cable modem connection, so if you dont mind transfering it to me, I would appreciate it. Thanks. Dragoon1K
            Property of Dave Hamburger

Comment

I have MSN Messenger.

Logged in now.

Bluebird_of_fire@hotmail.com

Comment

Can someone post 98-02 Bird repair manual? I can't seem to find one around here anywhere.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ka50:
                  Can someone post 98-02 Bird repair manual? I can't seem to find one around here anywhere.<hr></blockquote>

You'll have to download the 93-02 repair manual. It's a 5 cd set. I haven't seen just a 98-02 manual, but wouldn't mind having a copy.

I'm going to upload it to another members ftp and he mentioned in his email that he could host it so stay tuned.
                  1995 Firebird 3.4L<br /><a href=\"http://kansas.no-ip.com/\" target=\"_blank\">My Site</a>

Comment

Ok guys, I now have AIM
                    SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME THE FIREBIRD PARTS MANUAL!
                    I need alot of part numbers.

My AIM is Bluebird4thgen

I will stay on for the rest of the night.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bluebird:
                      Ok guys, I now have AIM
                      SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME THE FIREBIRD PARTS MANUAL!
                      I need alot of part numbers.

My AIM is Bluebird4thgen

I will stay on for the rest of the night.
                      <hr></blockquote>

I can send it to you, but I might need a couple days. I got a lot of requests for these files in the last 3 days and am trying to do the best I can. My ISP limits me to 1 gig of xfer/day so I can't send very many at once. I'm trying though!

Comment

hello to all...there seems to be a lot of desire for the 5 cd service manual set (93-02).

need4speed has been kind enough to agree to try and upload the 5 files to an ftp site I set up as his bandwidth permits. thanks again need4speed. I have a high speed connection and have no problem hosting these files for the board. The FTP address is 152.7.68.81. Login is servicecd, password is servicecd. Right now we've got the first 2 cd's up there, the 3rd is currently in progress. so if you want to get a jump start on downloading the first 2 you can.

because of limitations on the ftp server software, a max of 10 connections is allowed at the same time, so please do not do multiple connections to the server. thanks all :)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Matthew:
                          hello to all...there seems to be a lot of desire for the 5 cd service manual set (93-02).

need4speed has been kind enough to agree to try and upload the 5 files to an ftp site I set up as his bandwidth permits. thanks again need4speed. I have a high speed connection and have no problem hosting these files for the board. The FTP address is 152.7.68.81. Login is servicecd, password is servicecd. Right now we've got the first 2 cd's up there, the 3rd is currently in progress. so if you want to get a jump start on downloading the first 2 you can.

because of limitations on the ftp server software, a max of 10 connections is allowed at the same time, so please do not do multiple connections to the server. thanks all :)
                          <hr></blockquote>

sorry for sounding like a noob, but do we just type in the IP address, or does ftp have go before it, like a normal hypertext link? I was able to get cd1 and cd5 from someone, but still missing 2-4. I also have had trouble downloading the firebird parts manual, but i got the 'maro one (i need both). Would it be possible to host the firebird parts manual, and the camaro one too if people need it? I imagine it will take awhile for everyone to load them but I really appreciate the effort you guys are going to in order to give all of us the parts manuals and repair cds. Thanks a bunch!!!
                          Property of Dave Hamburger

Comment

What Viewer is needed to see .rar extensions?
                            NEW RIDE: 2000 Trans Am LS1 5.7L<p>1993 Firebird 3.4 V6 --TRADE IN<br />02 T/A Taillights and centerfillerpanel (Transbird)hehe<br />K&N airfilter<br />Magnaflow Muffler

Comment

Hey, in response to your question TheFireChicken, for files of this size I would seriously recommend using a FTP client to retrieve them instead of a browser. cuteftp is a good one, and is available for trial at:
                              http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3000-...ml?tag=lst-0-1

To open .rar files, I would recommend the winrar program available for download at http://www.rarlabs.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                Good to see the site is back up
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                3 days ago
                              • FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X