Next Mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Mod?

I feel like a new guy asking this, but I guess I kind of am so its ok. Anyway, I wanted some opinions on what my next mod should be. I want something that will give me significant hp gains but not crazy expensive like a supercharger. I searched cams and decided I would be in too far over my head, so rule that out. I also dont want to waste time and money with minor things like thermostats and stuff.
    So far I have a magnaflow cat back, shaved air lid, removed air silencer, and cut out the piece under the hood to give functional ram air.
    Thanks for any ideas.
    1999 Firebird

Maybe nitrous? Headers, gears (won't add power, but will help). Anyway, where are you at in the Lou?
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Thinking about gears, any idea what I am looking at price wise for 3.73?

I'm in St. Charles, right at the end of the page extension, or 364. We should get the STL f-body crew together, lol.
      1999 Firebird

Comment

LOL, all 2 of us! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X