the juicebox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the juicebox?

hey I was just wondering if this juicebox thing was 4 real. Go to http://www.thejuiceboxcompany.com/ . I guess its supposed to be like an ecu, bu for like 1/5 the price of a normal one and boost hp by 12-20. On ebay it has a 99 percent positive feedback rate, and a lifetime warrenty. Anyone have any expirence with teh product or just an opinion?
    1999 y87 a4, american thunder cat-back, 3.42 gears, headers, grey racing stripes, billet grill, 17inch c5 rims

Bigger scam than an electric supercharger. At least those have pictures of how they're trying to scam you.

Don't go to eBay looking for power. You're just gonna get scammed. Start here and decide what product you want, then try looking for it on eBay.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

I agree with 98Camaro3.8. Also never buy anything used.

[ July 19, 2005, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: IceBird ]

Comment

thanks good point
        1999 y87 a4, american thunder cat-back, 3.42 gears, headers, grey racing stripes, billet grill, 17inch c5 rims

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X