throttle cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throttle cable

I've posted in this in LT1 tech at cz28.com and got no answer, damn stuck up V8 owners. Does anyone know where I could get a new throttle cable? I know the dealer but im not putting up arms and legs and nuts for it.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Do you have cruise control?

Which cable do you need? From the TB to the relaxer (whatever the hell that is), or from the pedal to the relaxer?

Edit: All of this is assuming you have Traction Control....do you?
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

I have cruise control but im not worried about getting a cable for that. I need the cable from the pedal throught the firewall to the butterfly valve.
      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
        Edit: All of this is assuming you have Traction Control....do you?
        ;)
        Matt
        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

nope!

Comment

In that case, your part number is 12550676. Get it for $14 from http://www.gmpartsdirect.com

With traction control, there's a couple different cables that are used, and it also changes if you have cruise control...that's why I asked. Non TC is much simpler. ;)
            Matt

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X