Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Triple W:
    [QB]
    It stands fo Fuels System Iceing Inhibbitor, which pretty much does the same job as antifreeze except FIZZY will eat the skin off your hand and give you cancer.
    [QB]<hr></blockquote>

I can vouch for this also. I work a flight research lab and part of my job is fueling aircraft with either JET A or 100LL Avgas. I've gotten 100LL on my hands at various points and it almost always leaves at least 1 or 2 blisters that hurt like a b*tch.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> That's why when you go to fill up your Fbod at the local gas station you don't see a 747, or propjob filling up at the pump beside you. <hr></blockquote> LOL [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Boeing seven four seven November three three five six niner Papa Whiskey, pay inside or at the pump?

[ September 22, 2002: Message edited by: 4thgenowner ]</p>
      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
        LOL [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Boeing seven four seven November three three five six niner Papa Whiskey, pay inside or at the pump?

[ September 22, 2002: Message edited by: 4thgenowner ]
        <hr></blockquote>

LOL!!!
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X