switches over head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switches over head

Has anyone mounted switches on the main beam? MTMike and I were talking and it really got me thinking. How cool would that be to have a row of switches just over your head. You t-top guys should have a better understanding of what i'm talking about. I'm not talking about ricing it out with switches that do nothing but look cool. Right now I have a switch under the dash that shuts off my subs if a cop pulls up next to me. A cop can give me a ticket if he/she is in a bad mood. I plan of setting up a fuel/air gauge and tapping into the two O2 lines coming off the headers and the one just before the cat. A three position lighted switch will have to be wired and I was thinking about putting the switch up above. I also want to move my sub switch and someday setup a couple nitrous switches. Maybe even a couple neon lights under the dash. What do you all think? Anyone have pics?

Edit: Moderators,
    If this needs to be move to Apperance can you do so. Thanks

[ March 11, 2002: Message edited by: bu-bye ]</p>
    White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

I see this could be very dooable with some nice lighted rocker switches.. with our without t's could be quite easy.. though I think it might be easier with them as the piece o' headliner would be easier to remove..
    -Brad
    98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
    2000 V-Star Custom 1100
    If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
    :rock:

Comment

I thought about it and may still do it..... but I'm not comfortable cutting up my headliner... :(
      Jason McCallister, Founder & Webmaster<br /><a href=\"http://www.wtfba.org\" target=\"_blank\">West Tennessee F-Body Association, Inc.</a><br /><br />2000 Camaro - <a href=\"http://www.wtfba.org/site/view_member.php?ID=68\" target=\"_blank\">Details</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jason McCallister:
        I thought about it and may still do it..... but I'm not comfortable cutting up my headliner... :( <hr></blockquote>

i've been thinking about doing the same thing, when i get some money i am gonna try it, should be pretty easy to run wires
        <a href=\"http://www.velocitysix.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Velocity Six Car Club</a><p>1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />15.384@87.13mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated again due to fire
          by ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
          1 week ago
        • RPDRed6
          For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
          by RPDRed6
          Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
          3 weeks ago
        • ssms5411
          No start problem
          by ssms5411
          So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X