Not quite sure if my problem is my MAF sensor now - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not quite sure if my problem is my MAF sensor now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not quite sure if my problem is my MAF sensor now

I have put in 3 different MAF sensors that were remanufactured, I tried a new Cardone Select sensor. My final resort is to try one from the dealer. But now I am starting to wonder if it is my MAF or not. Right now I am running in speed density mode with the MAF unplugged and it is running great, plug the sensor back in and it runs like ***.
    Today I decided to turn up my onset of boost adjustment on my FMU a little so while the car was at idle I popped off the vacuum to the FMU.
    I noticed the idle got a little smoother so I plugged my MAF sensor back in and the car ran alot better. Then I replugged the vacuum line back into the FMU again and the car ran horribly and wanted to stall. I have thought it has been my MAF sensor all this time but maybe it is something else.
    Any ideas?

[ July 22, 2005, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: 2002 v6 camaro uncharged ]
    Modifications:<br />headers, throtle bod spacer, flowmaster, high flow magnaflow carsound cat, powerdyne sc with 2.9\" pulley and by-pass valve, walboro 255 fuel pump, spec stage 2 clutch, and HP Tuners

Anyone?
    Modifications:<br />headers, throtle bod spacer, flowmaster, high flow magnaflow carsound cat, powerdyne sc with 2.9\" pulley and by-pass valve, walboro 255 fuel pump, spec stage 2 clutch, and HP Tuners

Comment

Are you throwing any codes?
      1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

No codes yet.

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X