headlight Bulb conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight Bulb conversions

Has anyone ever tried these? Its for a 98-02 Firebird but i have yet to find a conversion but i found these today and i was wondering if anyone has ever tried them...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Re: headlight Bulb conversions

i want those so bad, but i dont feel like paying $130 for the housings that cost $10 if you get the sealed beams, but idk, when i get a surplus of money i'll buy them, i guess they are worth it.

Comment

i already purchased them so when i install them i will let you know what they look like!

Comment

I bought this exact sealed beam conversion kit except I bought it directly from eurolights.com. I got both the high and low beams conversion with their Xenon-Charged bulbs. I also got their Xenon-Charged bulbs for my fog lights. It is a huge difference. The quality seems to me to be pretty good. I would recommend this kit.

Comment

ok cool! I got the Bulbs already installed on my car and i liked the look of them which is why i purchased them! I got them off ebay for the low beams and high beams for 129 shipped! Hope they look good! I will post pics once i get them!

Comment

I have a couple pictures of my lights but I'm not sure how to post them. If someone will help me out I'll post them asap.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated again due to fire
              by ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
              1 week ago
            • RPDRed6
              For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
              by RPDRed6
              Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
              3 weeks ago
            • ssms5411
              No start problem
              by ssms5411
              So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X