This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug Wires and Plugs

Anyone have a suggestion on new plugs and wires? I went to the dealership today and they quoted me $500.00 to change them. I had a misfire reading on the computer and they are telling me I need new ones. So I was wondering if anyone has a preference on some new ones.
    thanks,
    irocjack@yahoo.com

Did you put the decimal point in the wrong place? $500 to change plugs and wires? You should defintely go somewhere else and get an estimate. Or just change them yourself.
    SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

Hey! You're in baltimore (I'm in the area)! I'd change them myself, nude, for $500.
      You can do it yourself, it's honestly not that bad. WIth a codescanner, you can determine which cylinder is misfiring, and a quick fix is to just do that plug or wire.
      -Rob
      <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

search button.
        use it.
        i shouldn't have to lock 3 posts a week on plugs and wires!!

oh, and i recommend accels [img]smile.gif[/img]
        2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X