Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Dynotune A/F meter?

I just ran across this and I really like it. Anyone have this:Dynotune A/F
    I would like to order it ASAP so if you have any input please speak up. I want to install a A/F gauge this weekend and if the Dynotune is a nice buy I want to order it today. Thanks everyone

Edit: The link is to Speedshop.com. I think some of you said that they are really bad. Is this true?

[ March 13, 2002: Message edited by: bu-bye ]</p>
    White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

oh cool I past 600 posts. WOO HOO
    White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

that's a really nice guage. i think i'm going to order one tommorow. not bad for 75 bucks, i'll alos be ordering my maft+.. can't wait till next week!!!
      97 CAMARO RS<br />12.9@103mph<br />best 60ft..1.9 ( on street tires)<br /> 1.7 (on gas)<br />turbo supra 12.5@119mph (street tires)<br />new times to come sporting the sp63gt

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mike malloy:
        i'll alos be ordering my maft+.. can't wait till next week!!!<hr></blockquote>

What is that again? Mass Air Flow _______

Comment

translator... you can adjust you a/f settings and timing... autotap is reccomended or a dynojet
          97 CAMARO RS<br />12.9@103mph<br />best 60ft..1.9 ( on street tires)<br /> 1.7 (on gas)<br />turbo supra 12.5@119mph (street tires)<br />new times to come sporting the sp63gt

Comment

looks sweet all you need now is a knock sensor (thingy) which i know someone makes and you dont need autotap lol not quit as good but hey not quit as exspensive

Comment

But does anyone have it?

Comment

i've had it for awhile now. works very well, not bad for 95 bucks..

Comment

So this is useful to use along with the MAFT+ or an adjustable fuel pressure regulator right?
                  2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
                  Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

You can build your own bar type A/F guage you know. I built two for $30 worth of parts. I haven't installed them yet but I tested them on a variable voltage source and they work like a charm.

DIY A/F Ratio Guage

Comment

Good lord this is old. LOL I don't really have this question anymore but thanks for answering anyway :D

Comment

yea, it works well with the maft+. it gives you milivolt readings which are good for WOT only. i think it is very accurate... i also use autotap..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X