Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leak

So I had a leak and it seamed to be coming from the rear main seal. I just took it in today cause I found a good deal. $230 for the rear seal, which is cheap compared to 500 at most other places. Now he says the pan seal needs to be done too. I told him to go through with the pan seal as well but It will cost another 300. I want to just have them fix the rear and drive it and make sure it is leaking too but then I would have to pay labor to have the tranny pulled again. You guys think 300 more makes sense?

Re: Leak

you wont find better then 300 trust me i checked the world lol it sucks but its worth it then have oil everywere and keep havin to worry just get it done before anything and the rear main seal 250!!! thats a pretty sweet deal were did u go?

Comment

not sure you have them around there but it is called clutch doctors. I got my car back. runs better now. but they must have loosened my flowmaster while working cause it rattles at high rpm's..

Comment

i've done mine by myself 2 times. the oil pan that is. it's a pita. you have to make sure to have an engine lift to change it. and if your going to do one you might as well do the other. that price is good if your not going to do it yourself/.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

if its leaking real bad, do it but otherwise, because of the stamped steel design, I will leak soon after.
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X